What am I doing?

For the curious out there, I am in my final year of Internal Medicine residency program. I am IMG/FMG whatever you call it. Basically, I love Medicine, Computer and lots of other things.

Currently I am preparing for my board exams and before that I have to pass step 3 and I found out that I have to appear for step 2 CS previously known as CSA, so now in this limited amount of time I am reading like never before and I think I am doing pretty ok.

What am I reading.

USMLE world for CSA (step 2 CS)
MKSAP - for board review
registered for Satis Dalla's unique review course
I also review MEDSTUDY DVDs along with companion books

I guess that is enough for today. Btw, I am in wonderful rotation now so I get lots of time not only to read but also for blogging.

Sid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is really wonderful. I get links to so many good sites.

good work.

Alison