Hospitalist

Now a days lots of physician decide to pursue fellowship, but fellowship is a commitment for atleast 2 to 3 years. After spending 3 to 4 years in exhaustive residency it is really taxing to jump into fellowship immediately.

Lots of residents decide to take a break inbetween and try to rejuvenate, make some money in jobs and do something in the spare time which they always wanted to do but could not find time during busy residency.

For me, I have lots of goals for this one year.

1. Traveling
2. I love programming so I am planning to spend some time
3. Research about best softwares for my pocket pc
4. Spending quality time with family
5. Real life independent experience of patient care and treatment
whew.............................too many goals

How to achieve that.

I researched options and I think to work as a Hospitalist is the best case scenario, I would not loose my edge, will not be lazy and still making some decent money as Hospitalist.

I know it will be hectic when I am on duty but then once I am done I am free to pursue what I like most.

Let me know your views.

Sid

No comments: